Holy Cow! Huge dog! Hope all is well!
wow! a have a couple large "lap dogs" myself, but he totally puts them to shame :)
That was good for a GREAT LAUGH! That one made me smile so much that I'd even consider putting on my computer as background... Olivia still wins though. Dang. That's funny. Can Jeff move his legs anymore???
haha, that's hilarious! He is HUGE! and definitely adorable. :) Janae and Kyla looked great for Halloween too!
That is one HUGE dog~~~~Thanks for the laugh...
Too funny,great picture.
Alright, I've never commented on another blog before...I leave that to my wife, but DUDE! Your dog is a mammoth!
WHOA!! That... is... a... BIG... dog! Sheesh. Loss of words, other than HUGE!
Post a Comment
8 thoughts from friends:
Holy Cow! Huge dog! Hope all is well!
wow! a have a couple large "lap dogs" myself, but he totally puts them to shame :)
That was good for a GREAT LAUGH! That one made me smile so much that I'd even consider putting on my computer as background... Olivia still wins though. Dang. That's funny. Can Jeff move his legs anymore???
haha, that's hilarious! He is HUGE! and definitely adorable. :) Janae and Kyla looked great for Halloween too!
That is one HUGE dog~~~~
Thanks for the laugh...
Too funny,great picture.
Alright, I've never commented on another blog before...I leave that to my wife, but DUDE! Your dog is a mammoth!
WHOA!! That... is... a... BIG... dog! Sheesh.
Loss of words, other than HUGE!
Post a Comment