Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Gingerbread houses

On Saturday night, we had our cousins Evan and Siena over to make gingerbread houses. (Okay, so they're really graham cracker houses....) We had a great time - the kids are to the age where they can help, and get excited about their ideas. You can also see my new hair-do in these pictures - I CHOPPED it off.
Tami and Evan
Dan and Siena
Kevin started - we could tell his idea was good - but he wussed out after building the main structure and quit. Goll, Kev. The finished products and their proud builders.




Janae's house
Siena's house
Evan's house

2 thoughts from friends:

Megan said...

Hi! I am leaving you a comment so you will have my blog address :)
www.meganmjones.blogspot.com
Great to see you guys!

Sarah Peterson said...

your pictures are looking really good- did you get a new camera? Maybe I've just never noticed... anyway! I need your e-mail address to add you to my list for when I go private! Thanks!