It looks great in the pictures but they don't do it justice! In person it is truly fabulous! Another great cake by Heather! Good job!
Awesome! So are you demonstrating at my ward's RS activity thing this week?! Not that I'll be able to make it... I will either still be driving home or just barely home from OR.
That is sooo good!! Maybe I will have you make Hannah's cake or at least help me! Please!
That cake rocks! You have a great talent there.
That cake is darling! Great job!
Post a Comment
5 thoughts from friends:
It looks great in the pictures but they don't do it justice! In person it is truly fabulous! Another great cake by Heather! Good job!
Awesome! So are you demonstrating at my ward's RS activity thing this week?! Not that I'll be able to make it... I will either still be driving home or just barely home from OR.
That is sooo good!! Maybe I will have you make Hannah's cake or at least help me! Please!
That cake rocks! You have a great talent there.
That cake is darling! Great job!
Post a Comment