Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Picture Project Part 2

So here is the almost-finished product. I modge-podged the pictures onto a board, then covered the entire thing with epoxy. It gives it a tiled effect. The woman from our ward who put this project together for us is having her husband make frames for us too, so I am just waiting on that. It was so much easier than I thought, so I am planning on making more in the future!

3 thoughts from friends:

Kim said...

I love it! What a great idea. :o) I'm sure it will look even cuter once you get the frame. Great job! :o)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

SO CUTE! I wanna make one with you? Could I? Look at those two sisters together. T

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

what I was saying before I got cut off was that they are so love-y together. Janae looks like a very sweet big sister! Hooray!