Yay!!!!! I already commented on your mom's blog. I've been checking and checking to see. I hope everything went well. He is so cute. He is definitely THEIR baby! I'm not sure who he looks like though cuz I think they look so much alike! heh heh Give them my congratulations.
9 thoughts from friends:
He is adorable! Isn't it fun to get a new family member?! It's kind of nice to be the aunt and not the one in charge!
He is SO CUTE!! He looks so perfect! I'm so excited!
Yay!!!!! I already commented on your mom's blog. I've been checking and checking to see. I hope everything went well. He is so cute. He is definitely THEIR baby! I'm not sure who he looks like though cuz I think they look so much alike! heh heh Give them my congratulations.
He is so cute!! Big baby boy... Tell her congradulations from me. Your girls are adorable!!!
Congrats BEAUTIFUL girl! He is beautiful!
-Ugly-
Congratulations Auntie! Send my congrats to Andrea as well. He looks like a cutie... ;o)
he is so cute.
That is such wonderful news! I heard it was a little rough but what a cute addition to your family! :)
p.s. LOVE the old pictures with your faces. I HAVE to show Jeff's to Aaron. He'll crack up!!! Guys had it bad with the hairdo's back then. poor guys.
Post a Comment