Tuesday, October 7, 2008

High School Yearbook

Kevin told me about this fun website where you upload a picture of yourself and it shows you what your yearbook photo could have looked like through the last 60 years.

Here are a few of my favorites....

1950
1954
1960
1962
1966
1978
1984


1952
1968
1970
1980
1984
1990


Kinda silly - but we had some great laughs.....

7 thoughts from friends:

Desiree said...

Those pictures are hilarious, I might have to go check that out.

Stephanie said...

Okay, I just about wet my pants. HILARIOUS!!!! I just love your 1954 shot Heather. ;o)
I think I HAVE a shot that looks EXACTLY like 1984.
Jeff's 1970 and 1984 shots are the ones that got me laughing~~~~
Too funny!

Lawther family said...

That is the funnest thing I have ever seen! Love your 1966 picture. and his 1970 picture the best. Too fun. :)

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Those are hilarious!! What a fun idea and definitely good for some laughs! I liked your 1960 and 1984 and Jeff's 1980 and 1990!

Magdogg said...

These are too funny. I just wanted to say hi and tell you all is well with us. Hope you are all doing great. Love ya!

Karen K. said...

Oh my goodness. I am laughing til I'm crying. The pictures of you were good, but the pictures of Jeff were priceless--those hairstyles! Too, too, too entertaining.

Karen K. said...

BTW, 1962 looks just like your mom. Although I know she graduated much later than that :)