Monday, March 2, 2009

Janae has been

FEVER-FREE FOR 24 HOURS!
She hasn't had any tylenol since yesterday morning, either. She's still on the antihistamines, and today her hives seem to be fading. Her face and tummy look almost completely clear (although her legs are still bad). I'm trying not to get too excited, but I hope this is the beginning of the end.
Thanks to everyone for your concern - we appreciate everybody checking in to see how she's doing. Thanks for your prayers and positive thoughts!

1 thoughts from friends:

Jill said...

I am so glad she has been feeling better! I hope you never took my comments as me telling you what to do! I was just offering another way for you to try and help her! I have been in your shoes on trying different things to help Sydney when she was younger and have learned so much this past year about what I thought was the right way! I am grateful for what I have learned and have a passion for this knowledge! I hope I didn't offend you!