Monday, April 27, 2009

Kiera's photo shoot

On Saturday, a friend of ours took these adorable pictures of Kiera for us. K was not super cooperative - and very serious, but I think they turned out beautiful.
Thanks again Brenley!!!

7 thoughts from friends:

Kara said...

Cool pictures! We need a new family picture I may have to find out who this friend is!!

Blevins family of three said...

They turned out so good! Kiera looks so cute!

Jill said...

Those are great pictures! I would love to get some like that of my kids and family!

Karen K. said...

She is just the cutest thing! I really like the second one where her little tummy is poking out. Darling photos!

Stephanie said...

Great pictures, beautiful kiddo.

The Hymas Clan said...

Wow, Heather those are stinkin' cute!!!! I told Thayne we need to copy the one of her smelling the flowers with Sariah - I love it!!!!!!!!

Kim said...

Brenley does such an awesome job! We're going to have to hire her the next time we're in town. :o) I still remember the perfect little baby pictures of Kiera and now she is an adorable little girl! What a cutie!