Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Kiera!

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old already. Her birthday was on Oct. 7th, and we celebrated a couple of days before with a small party at our house.
Opening presents



checking out the goods

Kiera's cake

It's supposed to look like a swarm of butterflies....it didn't turn out as cute as the picture, but I was still pretty happy with it.


5 thoughts from friends:

Dani said...

Wow! Keira is so cute! Her hair is getting long! Man, time flies by way too fast!

Dani said...

Woops I spelled Kiera's name wrong in my last post! sorry!

The Hymas Clan said...

Happy late Birthday Kiera!!! That first pic of her is pretty darn cute!!!

Stephanie said...

Awesome cake. Your girlies are getting so big...

Steve and Brenda said...

Kiera is beautiful and so sweet. I can't believe that she's 2 already. I am so impressed with the cakes that you and your sisters have making. You are so talented!