I think maybe I'm a little bit crazy....I took on 3 cake orders for the SAME DAY. That's right. 3 different parties, 3 totally different cakes, all 3 parties TODAY. But actually, it didn't even end up being stressful at all. I was done with a clean kitchen and 2 cakes delivered by 12:30pm this afternoon (delivering the 3rd later this afternoon).
Evan's Pokemon cake.
(Don't ask me what the characters names are. NO idea.)
Savannah's JJ Jump cake.
She didn't have a theme other than "bright colors." I went with JJ Jump colors, since that's where the party is. There is a large '8' to go in front of the stars (like on the Pokemon cake above), but it was still soft enough that I didn't want to risk putting it in just for my picture.
Hannah and Hailee's "All About Us" cake.
These twin sisters turned 14 yesterday. Their mom gave me a list of things that they like/ that represent them. It was really fun to make all of the different elements.



And for anyone who's interested, I think I've picked out a name for my new cake blog....
Platinum Cake Co.
I know it's not even one of the choices I had on my poll, but a friend suggested it, and I really like it. I liked Swanon's Sweets, but it sounded more like a candy store - I want something that tells people right away what I do. Anyway....it will probably still be a few weeks before my cake blog is up and running, but I'm having fun with it!!
She didn't have a theme other than "bright colors." I went with JJ Jump colors, since that's where the party is. There is a large '8' to go in front of the stars (like on the Pokemon cake above), but it was still soft enough that I didn't want to risk putting it in just for my picture.
These twin sisters turned 14 yesterday. Their mom gave me a list of things that they like/ that represent them. It was really fun to make all of the different elements.
And for anyone who's interested, I think I've picked out a name for my new cake blog....
Platinum Cake Co.
I know it's not even one of the choices I had on my poll, but a friend suggested it, and I really like it. I liked Swanon's Sweets, but it sounded more like a candy store - I want something that tells people right away what I do. Anyway....it will probably still be a few weeks before my cake blog is up and running, but I'm having fun with it!!









2 thoughts from friends:
3 more awesome cakes Heather! You are just amazing!!! Sooo glad you are going to do a cake blog!
These look great!! The twins' cake is awesome. My birthday is the 24th... I am thinking of a design... I'll get back to you! ;)
Post a Comment