For Kiera's birthday this year, we let her have her first "friend" party. It was too cute! She chose a monkey theme, and referred to it as "my monkey party."
We read a monkey/zoo book.
We read a monkey/zoo book.(If you look close you can see that they're all sitting on monkey faces. Sooo glad I did this. It really helped to keep the kids seated - especially during present time!)
We sang "Three Little Monkeys,"
and we opened presents.
(Notice the lack of a child pile-up as they try to watch?!)
We sang "Happy Birthday,"
We sang "Three Little Monkeys,"
and we opened presents.(Notice the lack of a child pile-up as they try to watch?!)
We sang "Happy Birthday,"












5 thoughts from friends:
so so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. we are going to have a friend party for McCoy this year. I will remember the little things to sit on for it, what a great idea.
was janae there? the monkeys are very cute!
Willow had a fun time! Thanks again for inviting us! We still owe Kiera that gift! ;D
So, so, SOOO sad we couldn't be there! At least we were able to come over that afternoon, otherwise Sariah REALLY would have been mad at me! Her cake turned out SUPER cute!!!
I love it Heather. It looks like you guys had a great day! Miss you all!
Post a Comment