Monday, September 1, 2008

Fenced In

YEAH!!!! We finally have a back fence!!!!!
What a hard worker....
Janae and Jake being "helpful"
Don't pay attention to our dead grass please! That's our next project.

All done!! Now Janae and Jake can play out back without me sitting on the patio!!!! Woohoo!

1 thoughts from friends:

Stephanie said...

A heartfelt congratulations on your fence! We have been here for over four YEARS and I am still waiting for two gates to be installed. About a year ago, giant holes were dug for the 4x4s and still to this day, I have fantastic holes that my son LOVES to climb in but still no gates. So, I have to sit out on the deck and be with the ducklings in their outdoor adventures while I am needing to do laundry and dishes. I am planning on showing Lance your post and pics... small hint or two on my quest for GATES!