Thursday, September 25, 2008

I know its been a while.....

but there hasn't been too much going on.

We are back in the preschool routine. Janae is loving her class and her teachers. I was a little worried, because she has new teachers now, but she did great and took the change in stride. She loves telling me about her day, and showing me her "homework."

Kiera is growing up so quickly - I can't believe her birthday is in just a few weeks. Wasn't I just posting about her birth???

I will try to do better at keeping everyone updated. In the mean time, here are a few picts for your viewing pleasure!



3 thoughts from friends:

Blair and Leslie said...

Your girls are getting so big. So, who told you that we were buying a house? Was is Andrea or was it Adam? It doesn't matter, I am just wondering. The house in on S 69th St. Very close to Barb Jones' house. The next time you come in town, I would love to see you, and show off my house. Just let me know.

Linda Engle said...

Heather, your girls have the happiest and cutest little faces! Looks like a fun family:)
linda engle

Karen K. said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm glad I got a chance to see them up close again at church a couple of weeks ago (instead of just the pictures!). It was good to have you guys back!