I love the pictures after the nap :). She has beautiful eyes.
New fence, new dog, new "ponies", how exciting. Love it all.
Awwww, look at that face. I love the "ponies". It is so cute that they stick straight up.
Always loving ponies, and especially post pony hair! She is such a doll!
Congrats on the fence. Your dog is Huge! and Kiera, what a cutie! Your family if beautiful. have fun.
I love first ponies! I really love the the aftermath of the ponies. So funny and cute! :o)
Extremely high on the cuteness meter!
I love the ponies pic so cute!!
Post a Comment
8 thoughts from friends:
I love the pictures after the nap :). She has beautiful eyes.
New fence, new dog, new "ponies", how exciting. Love it all.
Awwww, look at that face. I love the "ponies". It is so cute that they stick straight up.
Always loving ponies, and especially post pony hair! She is such a doll!
Congrats on the fence. Your dog is Huge! and Kiera, what a cutie! Your family if beautiful. have fun.
I love first ponies! I really love the the aftermath of the ponies. So funny and cute! :o)
Extremely high on the cuteness meter!
I love the ponies pic so cute!!
Post a Comment