Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Jeff's brain surgery. I can't believe that much time has passed already. We have been so blessed. I will never forget how I felt that day; especially how much love and support poured out upon us.
Jeff is doing great. He still feels like he has balance issues once in awhile, and still experiences numbness on his left side occasionally. But other than that - you'd never know. Even his scar (which was about 4x bigger than we expected) is fading.
(before the swelling started. I'll spare you those picts again!).
I still get emotional when I think about last June. We were both terrified that he wouldn't survive the surgery. I won't go into detail, but we had some conversations and experiences that touched me deeply. It honestly seems like only a few weeks ago....

I love you Jeff, and am so proud of you. You are such a good example to our girls.
Happy Anniversary!
I still get emotional when I think about last June. We were both terrified that he wouldn't survive the surgery. I won't go into detail, but we had some conversations and experiences that touched me deeply. It honestly seems like only a few weeks ago....
I love you Jeff, and am so proud of you. You are such a good example to our girls.
Happy Anniversary!










6 thoughts from friends:
Ditto on all that Heather said. Jeff, we are so proud of you, our son. It is so great to have that whole time behind us.
Love you very much,
Dad and Mom
So happy that Jeff is doing great and that you two have the knowledge of forever.
The world is better with you in it, Jeff. :) Stick around.
Wow, that was a year ago already? Crazy! So glad things are going well! You guys are awesome and we love ya!
I can't believe it's been a year either! Judd & I are so glad Jeff is doing well!
One year later. Wow. We were praying like crazy for you guys last June. We love you both and we are so glad all is well. Still, Jeff always has been kind-of a stubborn, hard-headed fighter . . . :)
Post a Comment