Friday, February 1, 2008

15....

Kiera had her 4 month check-up today - she is now 15lbs 4oz and 26" long. She is in the 95th percentile for height and 90th for weight. She can roll over onto her tummy, and is close to sitting up on her own. She is growing so fast!!

3 thoughts from friends:

Lawther family said...

Hi there, I came across your blog and thought I would say hi. Your family has grown. Very cute girls!

Not quite the Bradys said...

Hey Swansons! Jeff, it's Amy. From a long time ago. Yes, THAT Amy. I am so glad I found you guys' blog. You have beautiful children! I am so happy for you. Families are so wonderful. Mostly. Ha ha. Hope everything is going well for you wherever you are. Much love-
Amy

Matt and Christy said...

Hey! I just found your blog. I can't believe that you have two little girls. They are adorable!