Since the last time I posted, both of my girls came down with pink-eye. Ewww. They are finally both over it, but let me tell you - the recovery process was not fun for Janae. She never complained about her eyes bothering her, it was the "eye drips", as she calls them, that she HATED. I would literally have to use my legs to pin her arms down, and then pry her eyes open to get the drops in. I felt so bad each time, because she's laying there crying, saying "stop mommy, stop!" It broke my heart! Kiera, on the other hand, could have cared less, and never cried. But we're finally done with that!!! Yeah!! Janae was able to go back to school today, for which she and I are both grateful!
I know these pictures are bad, but you can see how red and puffy Kiera's left eye was.









0 thoughts from friends:
Post a Comment