Janae has her friend over to play this morning, and they are upstairs having a great time. A few minutes ago, I went up to put some towels in the laundry room and I overheard them.
Oh my gosh! So funny!
They are in Janae's bedroom, laying on the bed. Janae's friend "A" has a doll up her shirt and says, "Dr. Janae, I think I need to push my baby out of my bum now!" A then proceeds to "push" out this baby, while Janae helps "catch" it. Then they work together to "clean all the blood off of it." After a minute, I hear them switch places where J is now the expectant mother and A is the doctor.
Aren't they too young for that game? Heehee!










4 thoughts from friends:
Okay, so "A" and I watch too much TLC Baby story! That is pretty funny though! Thanks again for having her over.
Ha ha ha! Very clever on their part on how everything "works" in that situation.
Okay, now I know who "A" is!! That is too cute!
That is funny!!! Rachelle and I were just talking about that tonight at dinner!!!!! Funny girls!!!
Post a Comment