HOT DOG!!! That is laugh out loud funny! Thanks for sharing that motivational video! I truly feel like moving my boogie body now. Those were some serious hip circles!!
Aaaaagh JAZZERCISE with Judi Sheppard Missett! Those are "jazz hands" if I remember right (the hand moves). My goodness, I jazzercized at least three times a week. That is really funny. We had a great time though. (That was a rather boring routine though. Well, in terms of jazzercise--not in terms of a good laugh NOW!)
3 thoughts from friends:
HOT DOG!!! That is laugh out loud funny! Thanks for sharing that motivational video! I truly feel like moving my boogie body now. Those were some serious hip circles!!
HILARIOUS!!! Here we go, here we go... and mooooove!
Thanks for the inspiration/motivation... :o)
Aaaaagh JAZZERCISE with Judi Sheppard Missett! Those are "jazz hands" if I remember right (the hand moves). My goodness, I jazzercized at least three times a week. That is really funny. We had a great time though. (That was a rather boring routine though. Well, in terms of jazzercise--not in terms of a good laugh NOW!)
Post a Comment