Deep sigh. I just wish I could write some words and all would be well. All I can offer is our thoughts and our prayers (especially our prayers) and our well-wishes. Tell Jeff we're rootin' for him. (I originally wrote rottin'--glad I caught that one!!) Seriously, he was always there for us as our home teacher so we hope we can return some of what he gave us in some small way. He always approaches life with a positive attitude and good humor--that's a plus! Anyway, if there's something we can do, just holler!!!
1 thoughts from friends:
Deep sigh. I just wish I could write some words and all would be well. All I can offer is our thoughts and our prayers (especially our prayers) and our well-wishes. Tell Jeff we're rootin' for him. (I originally wrote rottin'--glad I caught that one!!) Seriously, he was always there for us as our home teacher so we hope we can return some of what he gave us in some small way. He always approaches life with a positive attitude and good humor--that's a plus! Anyway, if there's something we can do, just holler!!!
Post a Comment