A few months ago my mom tried to paint Kiera's fingernails. K was NOT even remotely into that - in fact she seemed almost afraid. Since then, we have asked her several times (like when I'm painting my own toenails) if she'd like her's painted. No way. Then, the other day, I walk into the living room and see this!
Kim had been painting her toenails and Janae wanted her's done too. Kim said that Kiera came over to watch, but kept moving her feet away from Kim and saying "no." Kim kept assuring K that she didn't have to get her nails painted. But then - a change of heart. She stuck those cute little toes out and got them painted. She even went for matching fingernails. I couldn't believe she held still long enough for Kim to paint them, and for the polish to dry.
Showing off the pink!

Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 thoughts from friends:
Little toes and fingers are so cute with polish! I love it when Claire's and Makenna's are done. They love it! Cute pictures!
Oh, that' so cute! I haven't tried painting Emma's. I can see her reacting either way though- love it or hate it! I'll have to try her out!
How cute! I can't believe she sat still long enough to get her nails done too. Awww... peer pressure! ;)
So cute!!! Sariah is the same way! I painted her toes for the first time last friday!!! Although we are still working on the fingernails! Too cute!!!
Post a Comment