Yesterday was Janae's first First Day of School. She is officially a Kindergartener. HOLY COW! I can't believe how grown up she is.
Showing off the new backpack (notice it's pink)
Posing with sister
This week the school had Smart Start for the Kinders. The kids go 1/2 day 1 day this week. I thought it was great - there were only 8 kids in J's session, so she was able to meet her teacher and some of her classmates without too much chaos. Her teacher is Mrs. Eterno, and we have heard WONDERFUL things about her from everyone. I guess she is the teacher to have, so yea for our good luck. We are looking forward to this new adventure in our family, and our proud of our big-girl Beans!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 thoughts from friends:
So how did Janae like Kind.? Eli really enjoyed it! Their teacher is sooooo nice, what do you think of her? I'm really glad they are in the same class ( all 3 of them actually!)!
Post a Comment