Friday, November 6, 2009

7 hours to go....

Okay - so even as I'm typing this I'm still not sure I want to post this. If I do, everyone will know how big of a DORK I am. Oh well, I'm too excited to care at this point.

In just a few hours, I will be on my way to: I know, I know....dorky. My aunt and I will be staying in Forks and doing all of the Twilight touristy stuff this weekend. Jeff is keeping the girls so that I can go be a "twi-tard" as he puts it. Thanks honey - I love you!


I know that most of the movie was filmed around Portland, not Forks, but it will be fun to see all of the places that are referenced in the book.

Stay tuned for Monday - I'll have lots of pictures and a full report for the rest of you "Twilighters"

4 thoughts from friends:

Blevins family of three said...

I miss Forks!!!

Stephanie said...

Okay, JEALOUS!
I'm gonna live vicariously through your post... so take lots of pics and make it a good one. Thanks!

The Hymas Clan said...

You are SO funny!!! I am not a Twilight fan, sorry! But, I know there is some Twilight store up there and I have a friend who designs all of the clothes for it!!! Pretty cool!!!

Karen K. said...

As you already know, I am a huge Twilight BOOK fan but am disappointed in the movie(s). I just think Bella and Edward are too bland in the movie--just not as real as I'd hoped. (I know I'm in the minority). I DO understand, however, being passionate about something, so I wish you a GREAT TIME! I hope you have a blast and that you get lots of good pictures, etc. etc. It would be fun to see all the places she refers to in the books.