Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloweeeeeen!

This year Janae found a picture of a kitty costume in a magazine and that was it. I tried to convince her to let me put black "fur" on, but she insisted on hot pink "just like the picture, mommy!" Kiera was a chicken. (It's the same costume I made for Janae when she was 2.) They were both ADORABLE! Posing at home before the fun begins
Posing in front of the church before hitting the Trunk-or-Treat.
I love how they're looking at each other.
Kiera's little legs just couldn't keep up with Janae

"Trick-or-Treat!"

Going to the neighbor's house after we finished at the church.

Checking out the loot!

3 thoughts from friends:

Ladybug grandma said...

So very cute! Would love to see you guys and get the girls together. I bet they would be good friends!

Steve and Brenda said...

The girls are so cute. Good job on the costumes...you are so talented!

Megan said...

Love the little chicken! haha so cute!