While I was on my adventure in Forks, Jeff took the girls to visit his parents in Salem. On one of the days they met up with Jeff's cousin, Megan, and had the girl's pictures taken. Megan is amazing.....these are just a few of the shots.... 






Now I just have to figure out how many pictures of the girls I can put on the wall before it starts to look weird.







Now I just have to figure out how many pictures of the girls I can put on the wall before it starts to look weird.Check out Megan's work here. Thanks again Megan!









5 thoughts from friends:
Very cute pictures!
Those are great!! I Love Love Love the close-up picture of their faces where they are both smiling! I want a picture like that of my boys! Your girls are photogenic...but that is because they are both so cute!
So sweet! Very impressed that Jeff would have this done while you were away. Your girlie's hair looks so cute and matching outfits... Props to Jeff! (He definately has the 'Midas Touch')
The 6th one down is my FAVORITE!!!! So, so, so cute!!!! Good job Jeff getting the girls pic's done while mom was out of town!!!
Beautiful girls and beautiful photos! What a great thing for Jeff to do all on his own!
Post a Comment