Today is Kiera's 7-month birthday!


We love her so much - her personality is really starting to come out. She loves to play with Daddy and to try to grab his glasses. She loves to be tickled and we love to hear her laugh. She has an adorable toothless grin and still loves to put her socks in her mouth. We are so blessed to have her, and enjoy every minute with her (okay, so not the minutes when she's screaming, but you get the idea!!).









4 thoughts from friends:
GORGEOUS! You all have been blessed with two beautiful little girls. I am so glad that I stumbled upon your blog. It's fun to see what everyone is up to even though we all live in different directions these days...
Happy 7 months! She's so cute.
7 months already?! The time flies. It was great to see you and your family today. Janae is so big! She's gotten taller and her hair is so long!
Ok. This is about Kiera, though. She is beautiful little girl. I love her smile!
Yay Kiera! She looks good in purple, it compliments her pretty blue eyes very nicely :)
Post a Comment