On Mother's Day, Kiera started crawling!! The blessing part of this is that Kiera is gaining independence, and is developing right on time. The curse part is that now she can get into everything. Mom was able to catch her first crawls on video. Now Kiera's big thing is to try to pull herself up on things - she has been successful several times now....I'm just not ready for her to be mobile!!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 thoughts from friends:
It's fun and a pain at the same time. Ethan is walking now - he'd been doing about 50-50 for a while because he was such a fast crawler, but now he's pretty much a full-time walker. I love it. I'd heard lots of comments about how much more he'll get into, but really he's been mobile for so long - he'd just crawl to wherever he was going and then pull himself up. We've already child-proofed to the height that he is at. :)
Anyway. I think you need to come visit 5th ward again and have Keira teach the other babies a lesson about crawling - I don't think any of them are close to crawling yet!!! Ethan has no one to play with. :(
Post a Comment