Last Saturday our stake celebrated the 24th of July with a Pioneer Activity Day at the church. We attended and had lots of fun making our own ice cream, playing on the inflatable toys, eating yummy food, etc. They had a contest for desserts as part of the activities. I decided to enter a cake - it gave me a legitimate reason to practice!
.
Here is the finished product:
.
(I didn't realize that they were just going to cut a piece off of the cake to have the judges taste; the judges never actually even saw the cake. Bummer, huh? Not that having them see the cake would have made me win, but it could have upped my chances! J/K)
(I didn't realize that they were just going to cut a piece off of the cake to have the judges taste; the judges never actually even saw the cake. Bummer, huh? Not that having them see the cake would have made me win, but it could have upped my chances! J/K)









3 thoughts from friends:
That cake is awesome! I love it.
You DIDN'T win?!?! Crazy! That cake looks fantastic. Impressive.
Awesome cake/idea... I love it!
Post a Comment